THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COLOUR
ORIGINS AND OBJECTIVES
IAC is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1984 to serve all those associated with colour, whether in professional, technical, aesthetic, therapeutic, or spiritual modalities. The objectives of IAC are:
1. To promote awareness of colour in all its forms.
2. To provide a forum for discussion of colour for its use in relaxation and therapy.
3. To maintain appropriate professional standards of training and practice in the use of colour and light in complementary medicine.
4. To apply objective standards of assessment for the use of colour in healing and other areas.
5. To maintain a website and publish information to the membership and general public.
6. To be fully independent body, free from corporate interest or bias
DID YOU KNOW?
Colour is a tool. It requires practice to develop the skills to use it properly
but those skills are available to all who make the effort.
Colour Visionary: Summoning the Waking Vision
TRAINING FOR PRACTICIONERS, THERAPISTS, AND FOR THOSE WITH A GENERAL INTEREST
PATRONS: PRINCE JOSEPH KOHN OF BHAME; TV PRODUCER NIKKI COOPER
It has come to our attention that there are individuals and organizations claiming links with IAC. The only persons or organizations authorized to make such claims are those which appear on this website.
For general information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information: email@example.com
For general information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For memberships: email@example.com
For media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Dr. Ron Bonewitz